Challenge yourself to succeed in a company that rewards growth and innovation. Whether a seasoned veteran or an upcoming graduate, Wells Concrete has rewarding opportunities available where you can use your skills and make a difference for our company and clients.
Apply Here for Production Positions
General Information on Other Positions
For more information on office positions, contact Larry Treptow at 507-553-3138 or email@example.com
Marketing Director Position
Marketing Director Job Description
Wells Concrete is a precast concrete manufacturer and installer that provides product for commercial construction projects throughout the upper Midwest. With four plates in Albany MN, Maple Grove MN, and Wells MN and supporting sales office in Winnipeg Manitoba, Fargo ND, and Des Moines IA we are in search of an energetic, creative, self-starter to assist I our sales and marketing department. The marketing manager supports and manages various aspects of the sales effort across all plants and offices.
- Collect information and data from various sources to complete proposals. Data includes written technical information, photography, precast production and engineering information, unique differentiators, etc.
- Create and build upon existing corporate templates for proposal submittals and sales collateral.
- Maintain and update social media content, currently including Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Maintain and update website content.
- Prepare and coordinate external communications around project announcements, community relations events, client interface and a marketing resources across offices/plant locations and geographical territory.
- Assist in planning and coordination of box lunch (lunch and learn) presentations, plant tours, and other special events for sales team.
- Organize photography drive and coordinate photo shoot, utilizing internal and external resources.
- Assist in internal and external communications as needed.
- Networking in the marketplace with architects, engineers, contractor, and project delivery partners through organizational involvements, trade groups, and other networking functions.
- Main corporate identity/branding standards ensuring consistency across the company; including qualifications and proposals, marketing collateral, signage, logo usage, internal communications and the like.
- Develop and manage marketing budget that align with sales goals.
- Coordinate tradeshow effort, selection of relevant shows, messaging, graphics and general approach.
- Proficient with Microsoft suite, especially Publisher.
- Skilled in copy editing, grammar, style, spelling and punctuation.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills with the ability to prioritize tasks and manage multiple requires.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Understanding of the construction in dusty terminology and procedures.
- Understanding of marketing principles in design and construction environment.
Education and Experience:
- BA/BS in Business, marketing, English, Communications, Liberal Arts, or a technical discipline, or equivalent knowledge of three plus years of application experience is preferred.
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org